Social media starter packs just right for your small business
Get your small business up and running on social media
Facebook has more than 1 Billion users. You can love it or you can hate it, but you and your small business have to be there. I can get your small business up and running on social media.
I’m not the only small business social media company out there. I meet with you in person twice before presenting proposals. This gives us both a chance to see how we can work together. Other providers will do a 10-minute phone call and ask for your credit card number. Who wants that?
What you get
- Ideal customer. The more you know about your ideal customer, the more you are able to tailor your marketing messages to appeal to him. I work with you to complete a Buyer Persona checklist. After all, you need to know to whom you are marketing.
- Content. The more content the better. I work with you to generate content that will explain what you do, how you are unique and why visitors should do business with you.
- Posting. The more you post, the better. Share your content with your visitors. Let them know your successes.
- Tagline creation. Answer the question, Why should I do business with you? Everybody is thinking it, but most are too polite to ask. I work with you to answer this question and use the response as your social media tagline.
- Competitor identification. We work with you to identify your local competitors, see what they are doing right and show how you are different from them. You’re probably not the only small business doing what you do.
- Twitter professional page. Establish and maintain your company page on Twitter. Use Twitter as a tool to establish your brand and attract more customers.
- WordPress website. I work with you to create a website that you can update from anywhere. I do all the nuts and bolts work. You get your permanent web address and site you can be proud of.
- Mobile website. After creating the WordPress website, I create a mobile website that will format well on mobile devices. Mobile users are much closer to making a buying decision than desktop users. Capture them with a mobile website that looks great, downloads quickly and says what you want to say.
- Google Plus professional page. Establish and maintain your company page on Google Plus. Use the Google Plus muscle to help increase your SEO attractiveness in Google searches.
- Brand insurance. When someone says something bad about you and your brand, you have to respond quickly. Your brand and reputation are too vulnerable. Don’t let a disgruntled customer’s Internet rants harm your small business.
What good Facebook posts look like
- Saturday night is date night. Guys – you need a plan! Do you know someone who wants to stay in because they cannot find a restaurant with gluten free items? Hibernate no more! Queen Sheba’s has several tasty menu items that are gluten free. Come on in and get some tasty gluten free cuisine. We’re at 17th and Broadway in Sacramento. We’re also at http://queenshebas.com/.
- Mom thinks she is safe, but her neighborhood is changing. People are coming home from work and finding their homes have been ransacked. The neighborhood that used to be safe above question is no longer safe. Is mom safe living alone? http://lakewoodvillacarehome.com/assisted-living-safer-for-mom/.
- Maybe you’re not convinced that social media is worthwhile. I can certainly understand that. I used to think the same way. I want to present an experience with a big box retailer’s member support to show you why you, as a company, should embrace social media. Maybe this will change your mind. http://yourseowizard.com/reputation-social-media.
Looking for quick results, see http://www.yourseowizard.com/how-quickly/.