SEO Pro says follow these steps
People look at me fearfully when I tell them to create a short YouTube video promoting their product or service. Here is a simple checklist you can follow to create a homemade video.
1. Write a script. We speak at a pace of 2 words per second. If you write a 60 word script, you will probably need 30 seconds to read it.
2. Rehearse the script. Get to a point where you can recite the script from memory and have a maximum of three “peeks” at the script. You should look at the camera most of the time.
3. Find a place with good lighting. I attach a floodlight to the tripod and point it upward.
4. Make sure background noise is minimal. Make sure the kids are gone and the TV is off. Turn off any fans.
5. Perform three dry runs. Mount your camera and turn on the light. Read your script and make sure you are comfortable reading the script BEFORE turning on the camera.
6. When ready, turn on the camera and start filming. Do not think about how good you look on camera. Just record and be comfortable.
This takes practice. You will get good at this slowly and surely. Have faith that you will become good at making videos and reach a state where you can create a 30 second video from scratch in under 30 minutes. Remember…slow and steady progress is key.
Who wrote this? Sacramento SEO Pro wrote this
Mark Anthony Germanos uses Internet tools to help your ideal customers find you. Mark is the Social Media Director at YourSEOWizard.com, the premier Sacramento SEO company. They offer SEO, Internet marketing and social media solutions that get you on page 1. Getting you on page 1 takes a little time. Good things do take time.
“Yes yes yes,” you may say, “there are a lot of Internet marketing guys out there. How do I know SEO, Internet marketing and social media will get me more business”? YourSEOWizard.com’s Sacramento SEO Pro Gold package includes creating a 6,000 word document. It has abundant content for a successful SEO campaign. Sacramento SEO Pro Gold will not produce instant gratification. Sacramento SEO Pro Gold works, promotes you to page 1 and gets you more business.
Running a successful business isn’t as easy as it used to be. The margin of error is smaller. Contract out your SEO, Internet marketing and and social media campaigns to someone you can hold accountable. Tell him to get you more business. Call (916) 752-6767 today. Google “Sacramento SEO” or “Sacramento SEO Pro” to see SEO strategies that can work for you. Mark is available at (916) 752-6767 and at http://www.yourseowizard.com/blog/how-quickly/.