SEO company makes YouTube videos easier
Folks who viewed the video (above) have asked me how I accomplished that, and how they can do a quick news report video like that too. As you recall, I visited the Search Engine Strategies Conference at San Francisco’s Moscone Center west on August 16. Hundreds of SEO company owners attended that conference. I sat at a table, recorded a 90 second video and uploaded the video to YouTube before leaving the building. “How?” some have asked. Outside of the obvious 1) get a camera phone and 2) create an account at YouTube.com, here are some pointers:
- Find a place with minimal background noise. I identified tables with other people talking and set up shop far from them. I also made sure I was not close to any HVAC equipment and escalators.
- Find a place with good lighting. The entire lobby had excellent lighting. This was not an issue.
- Minimize distractions. However, the lobby ceiling lights looked goofy on camera. They looked like lights from the spaceship in Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I had to reposition the camera to block out the spaceship lights and keep that distraction off camera.
- Practice the script before turning on the camera. My report took roughly 20 minutes. I made a short outline of what I wanted to say and then recited it to my phone. As soon as I could get through it smoothly and cut out the Ahs, Ummms and Ands, I turned on the camera and recited the script smoothly.
- While uploading, I added a title and keywords for YouTube SEO. You can do this while the video uploads and then processes at YouTube.
Try it on your end. You don’t need to run an SEO company to publish a YouTube video. You just need the tips I presented (above). Go to some event that is vital to your profession and record a news report video before leaving. It is fun and it shows that you have timely information for your audience.
Who wrote this?
Mark Anthony Germanos is inbound marketing certified by @Hubspot.. He uses WordPress websites and web tools to help you get more business. Mark is the Social Media Director at YourSEOWizard.com, the Sacramento SEO company that listens to you. They offer SEO, website and social media solutions that improve your online image. Inbound marketing attracts your ideal customers to you. It won’t happen overnight. Good things do take time.
“Yes yes yes,” you may say, “there are a lot of website guys out there. How do I know SEO, a WordPress website and social media will get me more business”? YourSEOWizard.com’s inbound marketing solutions include creating a 6,000 word Declaration of Expertise. This Declaration has abundant content to get you on page 1. You will get more business.
Running a successful business isn’t as easy as it used to be. The margin of error is smaller. Contract out your inbound marketing, WordPress website and social media campaigns to someone you can hold accountable. Tell him to get you more business. Mark is available at (916) 752-6767 and at http://yourseowizard.com/how-quickly/.