WordPress website pro explores page 1 placementPage 1 within 30 days? Sacramento WordPress website pro shows how
A local SEO company is promoting “page 1 of Google within 30 days.” Is it possible to get a new website on page 1 of Google within 30 days? Let’s explore that. In order to make that happen, several layers of groundwork must be in place before starting this timer.
- The client has an Internet domain and website in production. The website has been in existence for longer than one year and is updated at least quarterly.
- The client has been actively blogging at least 3x per week.
- The client has a concise and keyword-optimized 15 word summary in several online profiles.
- The client already has a verified Google Places (Google+ Local) entry.
- The client has thoroughly identified their ideal customer.
- The client has sufficient content to keep their blog active, submit articles at varied online article web sites and comment at others’ blogs.
If all that is in place, then yes, you can expect to be on page 1 within 30 days. However, that is not what I find when I engage new clients in Sacramento SEO Silver and Sacramento SEO Gold. I usually find people who do not blog regularly, do not have sufficient content for articles and have not created a clear picture of their ideal customer. Only after all this foundational work is done can you expect to get on page 1. You have to build the foundation first and then start generating the hype.
Who wrote this? Sacramento WordPress website pro wrote this
Mark Anthony Germanos uses WordPress websites and web tools to help you get more business. Mark is the Social Media Director at YourSEOWizard.com, the premier Sacramento SEO company. They offer SEO, website and social media solutions that get you on page 1. Getting you on page 1 takes a little time. Good things do take time.
“Yes yes yes,” you may say, “there are a lot of website guys out there. How do I know SEO, a WordPress website and social media will get me more business”? YourSEOWizard.com’s web tools menu includes creating a 6,000 word Declaration of Expertise. This Declaration has abundant content to get you on page 1. You will get more business.
Running a successful business isn’t as easy as it used to be. The margin of error is smaller. Contract out your marketing, WordPress website and social media campaigns to someone you can hold accountable. Tell him to get you more business. Call (916) 752-6767 today. Google “Sacramento SEO” or “Sacramento SEO Pro” to see how YourSEOWizard.com’s web tools can work for you. Mark is available at (916) 752-6767 and at http://www.yourseowizard.com/blog/how-quickly/.