How you can save money
If you need to acquire new assets, you should lease your equipment. Leasing may be a better bet than purchasing. You can save money. Here’s how:
- Equipment Finance Specialists Offering You a Way to Save Money. We have partnered with Navitas Lease Corp, and are proud to offer competitive lease financing services. We want your business to succeed. We’re here to help you save money. Choose us for equipment leasing and see the difference our new partner Navitas makes. Please take a second to browse the many benefits that come with financial leasing. If you have any questions or want to learn more, contact us today.
- Preserve Cash. In a growing business, maintaining adequate levels of working capital is critical. Leasing provides capital for equipment. Cash can be used for daily operating needs.
- Convenience. Equipment costs up to $75,000 can be approved in minutes with application information only. No financial statements. No need to visit your bank’s branch office. No long wait. We work with your equipment suppliers to coordinate the delivery of the equipment and payment of their invoices.
- Tax Benefits. Depending on the structure of the lease and your company’s tax position; you may be able to deduct the full monthly lease payment against taxable income. In most cases, this amount is greater than the interest and depreciation deductions you would take if you borrowed the money and own the equipment. Moreover, a lease does not contribute to AMT exposure.
- 100% Fixed Rate Financing. Banks generally require a down payment. They urge you to open a checking account and maintain a balance. Commercial bank loans are also generally priced over the Prime Rate. Prime can fluctuate over the term of the loan. With us, the interest rate is fixed at the beginning of your lease.
- Available Capital for Small and Young Businesses. Lease financing provides the majority of capital for small and growing businesses. It also helps you develop the commercial credit history you want as your company expands.
- Flexibility. Terms can range from 12 to 60 months for leases up to $250,000. Payment streams can be deferred to meet budgeting needs. Installation and initial supplies can be included as part of the lease. Purchase options at the end of the lease can be structured to meet your needs.
- Point of Sale equipment
- Specialized Machinery
- Fax Machines
- Security Systems
- Phone Systems
- And Much More!