Is your company website up and running?
Yes. I am talking about your company website. Not your neighbor’s. Not your favorite football team. Not your next vacation spot. I am talking about your company’s. Your company needs its own website. Here are 5 reasons why your company needs a starter website.
- You need to show the world you are seriously in business. Your ideal customers will look for someone who provides the products and services you offer. If you have a website and they find you, you have legitimacy. If they cannot find you, they will not know you exist.
- A website shows your products to the world. Someone who visits will see what products and services you offer. They will find answers to their questions before calling you. It is an online resource that works 24 hours a day. Some retailers close at 6:00 PM, but they say they are open 24 hours online.
- You get a mobile site as part of the package. Did you know more than 40% of web surfers are using mobile devices? This includes iPhones, Google Android phones and Blackberrys. It also includes devices like iPads and tablets running Windows 8. Folks who go web surfing on mobile devices are much more likely to make a purchase. They are in the car. They are ready to pull out the wallet and buy whatever they can find on their mobile device. Your mobile site will be there, ready to solve their needs.
- A starter website package includes hosting. I know some people are afraid of the hosting costs. Thanks to modern day Cloud technology, hosting has become very cheap. It is so cheap that the person who creates content for your site will probably include hosting as part of the package.
- A starter website package includes hosting of your mobile site too. Thanks to modern day Cloud technology, hosting has become very cheap. It is so cheap that the person who creates content for your mobile site will probably include hosting as part of the package.
These are basic expectations these days. Development and hosting are very reasonable. If you and your website publisher make this a high priority, you can get a rather fine starter website up and running in under a month. Here’s what you get as part of YourSEOWizard.com’s Starter Website package:
- Create and maintain five-page mobile web site similar to the one at http://m.yourseowizard.com.
- 12 months’ hosting of mobile website ($144 value).
- 12 months’ hosting and backups of WordPress website ($96 value).
- Three templates presented for client approval.
- High priority support from someone who has been doing websites since 1997.
Who wrote this?
Mark Anthony Germanos is inbound marketing certified by @Hubspot.. He uses WordPress websites and web tools to help you get more business. Mark is the Social Media Director at YourSEOWizard.com, the Sacramento SEO company that listens to you. They offer SEO, website and social media solutions that improve your online image. Inbound marketing attracts your ideal customers to you. It won’t happen overnight. Good things do take time. 222
“Yes yes yes,” you may say, “there are a lot of website guys out there. How do I know SEO, a WordPress website and social media will get me more business”? YourSEOWizard.com’s inbound marketing solutions include creating a 6,000 word Declaration of Expertise. This Declaration has abundant content to get you on page 1. You will get more business.
Running a successful business isn’t as easy as it used to be. The margin of error is smaller. Contract out your inbound marketing, WordPress website and social media campaigns to someone you can hold accountable. Tell him to get you more business. Mark is available at (916) 752-6767 and at http://yourseowizard.com/how-quickly/.